What is the correct tire pressure for Skoda Roomster?
The recommended tire pressure for Skoda Roomster tires is 32 psi to 32 psi, set by Skoda and based on model’s original equipment tire size to optimize vehicle performance, fuel efficiency and safety.
Where do I find the recommended tire pressure for Skoda Roomster ?
Skoda Roomster recommended tire pressure can be found on a tire placard on the side of driver’s door or door jam, on the fuel door or in the owners manual. Tire inflation will be listed in psi (pounds per square inch), bar or kPa (kilopascals).
How to check your Skoda Roomster tire pressure?
Checking regularly all tires on your Skoda Roomster, including your spare tire, once a month or before a long trip is recommended. Tires have been known to lose up to 1psi (0.06 bar) every month.
- Purchase a trusted tire pressure gauge.
- If possible check the pressure on your tires “cold” – before you’ve driven or at least three hours after you’ve driven.
- Insert tire pressure gauge into the valve stem on your tire. When you hear a “psst” sound that’s air escaping the tire. (The escaping air shouldn’t affect pressure substantially, unless you hold down the air pressure gauge too long.)
- Compare the measured psi to the psi found on the sticker inside the driver’s door of your vehicle, in the Skoda owner’s manual or sometimes Inside the fuel cap. DO NOT compare to the psi on your tire’s sidewall.
- If your psi is above the number, let air out until it matches. If below, add air until it reaches the proper number.
Over inflated and under inflated tires suffer more damage than those with the correct pressure and need to be changed more often. Vehicles with under-inflated tires have increased rolling resistance that requires more fuel to maintain the same speed.